·
Registered
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Holidays from Maser!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Let's see...hmmmm...got your finger on the triggers..bad....your wearing red in LA...bad..especially after tookies demise...very bad...and yet your trying to be politically correct in wishing everyone "Happy Holidays", which, by the way, appears to be written in blood....kinda halloweenish if you ask me!

Im not afraid..I'll come out and say it the right way...

Merry Christmas!

Bob

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
:roll: :roll:

This kind of cra* is just food for the antis. Nice work, Maser. :evil: Bob is also correct pointing out your lousy and unsafe gun handling technique. :evil:

·
Registered
368 Posts
If the beave posted something bad, it must have been removed before I saw it. What I see looks almost down right decent.

Doug Gordon

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it certainly wasnt me :wink:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I edited it. I strongly agree with Mark. The picture was fuel for anti-gunner flames.

Maser, do you like the right to bear arms? Because that picture only hurts our cause. You have got to start using your brain and pay attention to the bigger picture. Gun control freaks will use anything, I mean anything, to convince other people that gun owners are reckless, blood-thirsty and dangerous. Some of us fight hard to show people that gun owners can be responsible, and that guns can be safe and fun. Please think about this and take these words to heart. With your affection for guns, you really need to be on our side, and not help the gun grabbers.

Casual Shooter

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
still a great pic though :wink: lol i was almost breaking my wrist trying to hold that shotgun with 1 hand while waiting for the pic to snap (lol luckily it was only the pic that snapped)

·
Registered
368 Posts
CS,

Hello wall, how are you today wall...
Or maybe this would be more apt, Hello fence post, how are you today fence post...

Doug Gordon

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ifishbaja said:
Hello wall, how are you today wall...
HEY TEACHER LEAVE US KIDS ALONE!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey Maser. I saw the picture before it was deleted. I thought a pair of white gloves (the kind the marines wear in their dress outfits) would of been a nice touch. They would of matched the white on your Santa Clause cap. Merry Christmas Maser, and a Happy New Year to you!!! William

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol i do have white gloves and wanted to wear em in the pic but at the time i couldnt find the 2nd one but i did have a pair of black gloves but didnt want to use those so i just did it bare handed

if anyone wants to see it still then PM me and il give u the link to the pic

btw the guns were unloaded and not pointed at anything other than my TV

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Maser, do you at least understand my point? Your response doesn't really indicate that you get it. You seem to be wrapped up in your own enjoyment of the picture.

If you've posted that picture on a half-dozen other websites, and if you understand what I was saying, then you should consider taking it down everywhere and keeping it just for your personal pleasure.

STOP HELPING THE GUN CONTROL CROWD.

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i get ur point i just dont think its such a serious thing and yea im wrapped up in the enjoyment of my pic cuz im in love with myself :D

i seriously doubt that anti gunners out there are gonna be worried about what a 16 yo high schooler is doing with his unloaded guns its the crazy old military madness guys that got huge weapon caches in their basement and keep them all loaded and the owners aint exactly in the right frame of mine

this is gonna piss most of u off but il say it anyways cuz i wanna keep the reputaion of my honesty alive at all sits i vist :wink: i really couldnt care less what anti gunners think and if they take guns away cuz guns is just a small hobby of mine and not nearly even remotely as fun as dirt biking so if guns get taken away then no big deal for me il just move on to another hobby

the reason i say this is cuz i know that even tho theres probly gonna be even tougher gun laws and regulated firearms and even a ban on semi auto rifles shotguns and handguns there definatly wont be a ban on conventional firearms such as single shots or something like that so i think all u pro gunners out there are just worried about nothing

learn to have fun with your guns cuz being too serious takes the fun out of it all adn before u know it ul loose the interest in it and trust me i know cuz i used to be a sk8er and i was getting too serious about it and it just stopped being fun so i quit and havent been doing it since i was 14

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Maser, you may be caught up in the wackiness of your picture, but Casual is dead right. Most of us are a lot older and wiser than you, and have spent considerable time, money and effort over years to fight the anti-gunners and the misconceptions they try to foist on the public.

One of the misconceptions is that gun owners are bloodthirsty rambo yahoos and your picture certainly feeds that idea.

As nearly every country outside the US has suffered more and more restrictions on gun rights, we have been largely successful in maintaining and even expanding our second amendment rights. This despite highly organized anti-gun efforts, school shootings by wacked out kids and a media that is almost uniformly anti-gun.

Maser, it is up to the NEXT generation of responsible gun owners to build on this success, and the easiest part of this is promoting a positive image of gun owners. One of the great things about this website is that it does just that, thanks to our great members and thanks to the good work of moderators like CS.

That doesn't mean we can't have fun, and we have plenty of that, but if you really value your second amendment rights start by doing everything you can to promote a positive image of gun owners. It should be easy, because 99.99% of us are reponsible, good citizens.

So think about it; and you have a Merry Christmas, too.

Mark

**edited for spelling**

·
Registered
368 Posts
Maser said:
i get ur point i just dont think its such a serious thing and yea im wrapped up in the enjoyment of my pic cuz im in love with myself :D

I finally got to see the picture over on shooting world. The anti's would have a field day with something like that. I however think it is kind of funny...being that The Beave is holding that really threatening and intimmidating 10/22 and all.

Seriously Beave, why are you going out of your way to anger people? I know you want everyone to believe you are a big and tough boxer, but, if you were really all that confident in your abilities, you wouldn't be such an *** on here.

Hey Beave, I have an idea, since you are so honest, and upstanding, and all, why dont you post your home town in California?

Doug Gordon

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Maser said:
i seriously doubt that anti gunners out there are gonna be worried about what a 16 yo high schooler is doing with his unloaded guns
I guess you've never heard of Columbine. Yeah, no one worries about unsupervised teenagers with guns. :roll:

You are so completely ignorant on this subject, that half the time I want to throw up my hands and give up on you. But I get the feeling that everyone else in your life has already done that, and you actually need advice and information from strangers. So I'll play along a little longer, even though I think it will be years before whatever I say really sinks in and you see that there's more to this than your limited view of the world.

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ifishbaja said:
Hey Beave, I have an idea, since you are so honest, and upstanding, and all, why dont you post your home town in California?
im a minor still and even if i did post my hometown it would be deleted by the moderators of this site and who knows exactly what type of ppl we have here there could be perverts and pedofiles here just like described in another thread here

now as far as what Casual Shooter said all i can say is ignorance is bliss :wink:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts