Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father has passed down a H&R 410-44 cal, dated Feb 27, 00. I have searched the net for information regarding this gun and have found nothing. I am interested in the value.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
You probably won't find much on it either, info on Single shot H&R's is hard to come by, most of the "experts" try to pass off any early H&R as between the two World Wars, reports are that H&R didn't have a single barrel shotgun in their catalogs until about 1908 , but I don't believe they would patent something and not introduce it until 8 years later.

The value is fairly easy, since the Collector Community hasn't discovered old single barrels they only bring from about $45 - $85 as a rule.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been offered a trade for an H&R Premier, double action, .22 rim fire, serial #504168. The problem is that I can't seem to find any useful H&R info on the net or through local collectors/dealers.

Any ideas on value or places to look for info?

[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also have a single shot H&R 410. The writing on it says
USA Pat. Feb. 27 1900 and the serial number is A4885.
It was passed down through the family. I also haven't found much info on it. Just thought I would add that info.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im also an owner of a harrington and richardson 410-12mm
single shot shotgun, pat feb27.1900 (90187 stamped underside)
and looking for info to replace the busted stock and also production dates, and model numbers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
has anyone ever heard of the H&R folding model? it is hinged at the front of the reciever and it folds up to the muzzle fols down and touches the toe of the stock if you or anyone else has one please let me know i would be interested in purchasing one.
thanks kal

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sorry to add yet another question to this thred but I just had to ask do these guns have chokes ? if so how do the .44 slugs get past them, if not is the pattern any good or do they just blow it ? As you may guess I am thinking of buying one of these guns (or one like them ie .44/410).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.