Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the Hastings smooth bore barrels on a BPS? If so, what kind of results did you get? I'm thinking of getting a 30"one for my BPS Trap. I would have to order sight unseen, so any input would be helpful.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Have Hastings WadLock CTII barrels on Remington 870's, an A5 Magnum 12, Light 12, and a Hastings CTI barrels on Double Autos. Great patterning barrels. Just realize that Hastings barrels are heavier than comparable Browning barrels (same for Remington). Wish they still made them.

BackTo16Gauge

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a 36" (yes, that's right...36") Hastings Wadlock II on my BPS. It throws excellent patterns, and the extra length makes for a very smooth swing. Hastings quality and workmanship is top notch.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Deadeye said:
Has anyone tried the Hastings smooth bore barrels on a BPS? If so, what kind of results did you get? I'm thinking of getting a 30"one for my BPS Trap. I would have to order sight unseen, so any input would be helpful.
im looking to buy a bps trap barrel if you want to sell yours. needs to be invector plus.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im looking to buy a bps trap barrel if you want to sell yours. needs to be invector plus.[/quote]
No I use the BPS barrel for skeet as well, I'm looking to add a little weight for trap with a longer barrel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.