Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having Trouble with my Benelli M1.!
Its about 4 or 5 years old. I have the Sure cylce recoil spring on it, and the Magazine upgrade from sure cylce.
For the good part of the season, my benelli has jammed once or twice on each hunt. I do not know what is wrong with it, but I cannot send it in know for obvious reasons, (and it doesnt happen enough that they will probably wont see it)
It seems to do it with all types of 3 inch shells, It did it with with both Tungsten Matrix and fasteel today.
What happens is, I shoot, and it ejects the first shell, and while its bringing up the second shell, its getting caught in the bottom of the action, almost like its closing before it brings up the new shell, and they the action gets stuck about at the end of the brass.(plastic side)
To bring the new shell up, I have to Pull back on the action, and then it slides in.
Any ideas. I just put more Break free the slide and rails last night, and it was only lows in the 40's today.
Could it be something in the Magazine spring thats not pushing it right. I installed the Surecylce magazine kit, and maybe I didnt put it in right.
Could the bar that is connectected to the Trigger assembly that I presume pulls the new shell up, be worn out. I shoot this gun alot, for both hunting and sporting clays.(1-2 times a week for sporting clays and skeet)
Please help. Any advice is much appreciated.
Thanks,
W.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I dont know if this couldve been the problem, but on my Surecylce upgrade magazine kit, I had the Red Plug in backwards. Do you think that couldve been the problem, or would that have now effect on it.
THanks,
W.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts