Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone I just wanted to tell you all thanks for your help and ecouragement. I went to the Ky. College shoot this weekend and won my first ever louis class 1st place after a shoot off. In doubles trap. With my mossberg 500 20ga. I even got a little trophy. My team over all took home 18 throphies and 2nd place over all and I got 2nd place female over all. Good luck to all shooters The weather is nice and shooting time is definatly in season

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
Congrats again!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Nice Job!!! Thanks for posting in our forum!!!! Fantastic!! "Head on the stock, eye on the rock." Browning, The Best there is because second best is well...second best

·
Registered
160 Posts
Glad that you did so well and good luck in future competitions. Thank you for posting your results. It is nice to see our women shooters doing well in the competative world.:smokin 8o "I can raise kids and still kick your *** in clays"

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for everyones support.But Best of all thanks for all your help, since this is my first year shooting its good to know other women are out there to help me learn as well as the men that offer advice. Best of luck to all that shoot. The nice weather is here!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.