Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does someone know of an online retailer that sells Benelli at a low price? My local dealers are selling Benellis at outrageous prices.

I'm looking for a new Benelli M1014.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,666 Posts
Currently the Benelli line is running high from what I've seen based on supply and demand. Many at suggested retail.

·
Registered
285 Posts
oicw, apparently the Benelli M1014 is a "Limited Edition" (that is part of its name) gun with only 2500 being produced--according to their web site. The site also says the MSRP is $1600.00

But, of course, dealers can sell them for whatever they feel they can get. These days, being a gun dealer is not going to place you on Forbes Top Income list.

IMHO, I would not be suprised to see Benellis discounted very little or not at all--they are very fine shotguns.

I went to www.gunbroker.com and found 4 for between $1300 and $1550.

You may also want to try:

www.auctionarms.com
www.galleryofguns.com
www.gunfinder.com
www.gunsamerica.com
www.youngsguns.com

However, with these being limited to 2500 production, you may not find prices that you would not consider 'outrageous'--whatever that may be.

Production run of 2500 is not very much for the entire USA and if there is a reasonable demand for these, dealers may not want to discount them--just sell them to the guy in line behind you.

That's the way it works.

Good luck--let us know what you find one for.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I don't know if he has what you want or if he does, what the price is. I bought a Browning O/U online from Barts Sports World in Maryland. The gun was listed as used but was immaculate when I got it and he got it to me in half the time I expected.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.