Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Long time lurker, first time poster here. Buddy at work asked me for help identifying his used but new to him 20 gauge shotgun. No manufacturer name is on any part of the gun. Wood is beautiful and most of the metal parts are engraved. It is a side by side 20 gauge. I snapped pics of the marks found on the gun, and I have the serial number as well.

Can I post pics, or do I need to ask someone here for help?

Thank you,

Jim

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man posting pictures here seems terribly complicated. I don't use a desktop computer any more - just my phone. Can someone please share an email address with me so I can email pics?

Thank you!

Jim

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for posting the pictures.

One of them didn't turn out - and I think it may have been an important one. It showed there were two sights on the gun - a silver bead about halfway out and a brown glass or marble bead on the end.

Any idea what manufacturer made this gun? Any information about it at all would be helpful.

Thank you!

Jim

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for posting the pictures.

One of them didn't turn out - and I think it may have been an important one. It showed there were two sights on the gun - a silver bead about halfway out and a brown glass or marble bead on the end.

Any idea what manufacturer made this gun? Any information about it at all would be helpful.

Thank you!

Jim

·
Registered
836 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.