Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Point the muzzle where you geuss the bird will be, pull the trigger, and don't forget to keep swinging. There's also the BBBB system, butt, belly, beak, BANG!! 8)

·
Registered
985 Posts
If you shoot a bird that is not flying we call that a D.O. and you must perform the D.O. ritual.
(Sorry Jay .... I got to)
D.O. stands for D*ck Out.
If you ground swat a bird (or shoot one in a tree) you must hunt with your D.O. untill you hit one in the air. This is to ensure the other hunters know you are a man. Women are exempt from this rule since they have no D to hang out.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
GordonSetter said:
If you ground swat a bird (or shoot one in a tree) you must hunt with your D.O. untill you hit one in the air. This is to ensure the other hunters know you are a man. Women are exempt from this rule since they have no D to hang out.
I'm glad I didn't know about this rule when I was a kid. My poor little member would have had some serious sunburn.

:lol:

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Frostbite, Sunburn, all bad, just easier to let them fly a little.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I took a pheasant in a tree when I was a kid. Do I have to swing in the wind to make up for it, even if I hit many since? Is there interest or backpay.. maybe I will just walk around with willie swinin for a month to ensure good carma.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
NUDE DOVE HUNTING ... that sounds interesting.

One problem.

WHERE DO I KEEP MY SHELLS!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
I really don't want to know.but my guess would be in "rear" magazine

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When did this thread turn into a nudist-hunting colony :? I don't know about the rest of you but I'm getting scared to make posts :lol:

·
Registered
261 Posts
sidexside said:
When did this thread turn into a nudist-hunting colony :? I don't know about the rest of you but I'm getting scared to make posts :lol:
:roll: I do not intend to hunt, fish, hike, dig ginseng, goof off, or do any other outdoor activity without my duds on. You guys have too much idle time on your hands. Go fishin' or somethin'. (be sure to dress first)

·
Registered
222 Posts
AG said:
NUDE DOVE HUNTING ... that sounds interesting.

One problem.

WHERE DO I KEEP MY SHELLS!!
Just make sure you get dressed before you deep fry them. Splashing grease and a swingin' are not good things at the same time.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
fishmstr said:
Just make sure you get dressed before you deep fry them. Splashing grease and a swingin' are not good things at the same time.
How do you think I make sure the grease is the right temp?

Geez, that's a scary thought ....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Niether do I :? But I do agree on one thing, use a different dipstick in the deep fryer :shock:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts