Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
She's K9 perfection!!

Beautiful.

Congratulations on an stunning beautiful Brittany.

What's her name?

A long wait, but it's obvious that she was worth it. She's got focus and determination in her eyes.

Keep the camera handy for some first points

Enjoy, Roger

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Very attrtactive young lady indeed!

Where's the pink ceegahrs :lol:

Little Brits are a bundle of energy!

Congratulations!

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
IMO, feed her the best puppy food you can buy... plus extra vit, and minerals. I think some raw is also a very good idea. Worm her a couple of times too. I have seen puppies "deformed" from "old Roy," and think nutrition, for fast growing dogs, is extreemly important.

bd

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Ooh! what a cutie. A keeper if ever I saw one.

Eug

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the kind remarks! For a name we are down to Maggie or Ginger.

We had a good night last night.... we put her down at 11:30pm, a potty trip outside at 2:30am, and that was it. We woke her at around 6:15am and put her out.

After a chewy, fun-filled morning of puppy terror and a nice breakfast, she is sleeping soundly in her crate. No hem, pants cuff, or shoe is safe. She is a pill but a total sweetheart. My wife, who was adamant against a hunting dog for most of 2007, has found her heart being tugged immensely, and she has very quickly bonded with the new gal.

I let her play with a pheasant wing some yesterday, and boy would she pounce it. I let her play for less that a minute twice, so she wouldn't "get enough" of it. No pointing here, but full scale pouncing. I may put it on a fishing rod and flip it around and see if she will point it.

Cheers,
Gary

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
My last dog was named Ginger. She passed at ten years old and was a Pekingese.

Ginger is a very nice name for a well loved dog.

And yes, nothing is safe from the teeth. But it does get better. :wink:

Aren't they just the best pick-me-up after a bad day at work?!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts