Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i live in clackamas oregon i run a fishing store and am pretty new to huns i have a question. I know my gun couldnt get any cheaper but i got a new england 12 gauge from bimart and my buddy has a mossberg 20 gauge and other then his being 20 and mines 12 can u give me an argument back cause he is always talking about how cheap mine is. any help would be great thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome!

Yes, Mossberg's are made in the USA as well. To me this is kind of funny, since someone with a Mossberg giving someone else a hard time for owning a cheap gun is like the pot calling the kettle black. As long as they both go bang when you pull the trigger, that's what counts. I guess when your friend mocks your gun, you could come back with something like "It's not the gun, it's the shooter" and mock his marksmanship. :p Sounds like you two are having a great time.

Disclaimer: I'm not knocking Mossbergs in any way. I like Mossberg shotguns very much. They are a great value and I like the made in USA part.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah im not a crap talker like him and as you can tell about my vast knowledge of guns im just shooting random stuff clays pop cans lol and so on. and i out shot him with his own gun so i guess thats the best come back. thanks for the help are guns are actually the same price at most stores but i wasnt sure if new england was mayb owned by a better company or something as a good argument.but thanks for the hep

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.