Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
"A 7 x 50 sight" is what the description says.....an optical sight for a flying bird gun? Maybe the Europeans make lots of water-swats?? :rolleyes I could see that for a turkey gun, but wingshooting?I'll ask around, if you'll notice the lack of camo offerings? That is a regional market as well...we the US are the big buyers of the camo guns.GoldWaterfowl ComboThe demands of hunting waterfowl allows no room for mediocrity. An essential reason for choosing this set.Gold Hunter cal 12M with 30" barrel (supplied with 3 Invector Plus chokes) Countersunk receiver Varnished wood for added protection Supplied in a case with a second, smaller case containing: A 7 x 50 sight; 1 recoil compensator mounting; and 1 external 50mm choke. There is a fine line between hobby and insanity.Edited by: Rick618 at: 2/1/03 12:25:37 pm

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah Rick I have noticed that Browning Int. offers a lot of different models on their web site than the US site does, a wider range of rifles and pistols too. Must be a different demand, but really this waterfowl combo is well....different follow up shots must be difficult.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
My guess is that the optics have a long eye relief and a wide recticle, so that the image is easy to see. Thus it could be seen as a magnified dot sight. Glance through at shoot at what you see. It would work if the optics were good (bright) enough. Edited by: pumper at: 2/11/03 11:52:40 pm

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
I called Browning and got customer no service......the guys first response was that stuff seen on the Int site was generally not available in the states....after I asked if he was through with his spiel, I told him I just had a question about one of the Golds that was on the site....his next response was that he didnt know.....so, I feel back on the old.....Well, who can we ask that does know? He took my name and number and said he would have someone call me.I'm not holding my breath! There is a fine line between hobby and insanity.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rick, thanks for looking around. I don't know if we'll ever figure it out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts