Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all... I'm new here an I'm so glad.
first of all i enjoy and love shotgun shooting, allso noticed you are here huglu fans and so do i... just love it and going to purchase new huglu soon.

It's easy to have huglu's new and older models in my country so turkey is our neighbor.

Best wishes guys... :) :) :wink:

·
Registered
18,787 Posts
Welcome to Huglu Forum GeorgShot!

·
Registered
23,202 Posts
GeorgShot, and
to the Huglu Forum, the friendliest "I Love My" forum on SGW.

cdb

·
Registered
23,202 Posts
Yes, we do love our CZ/Huglu shotguns. What model are you considering purchasing?

cdb

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes. I's long time since i have been decided to have Cz/Huglu's O/U shotgun :wink:
Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Welcome aboard! Our biggest dispute about our various Huglu made guns (CZ, DeHaan, etc) is how the barrels should be oriented, and how many. I fall into the 2 barrels, side by side camp :wink: . There are those who want them up and down ( I have one {Upland Ultralight} of those, too :oops: ), and even some who prefer 1 barrel attached to a clank and clunk (I have several of those :oops: :oops: ) There's room for everyone! :D

·
Registered
18,787 Posts
The barrels should be like your eyes....SxS :D :D :D

·
Registered
23,202 Posts
Don't complicate things, one barrel, and clank & clunk (Semi-Auto).

cdb

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome again, from a new CZ/Huglu owner. I bought a Redhead Premier Target and have been shooting almost every weekend and loving it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Welcome GeorgShot! {hs# We don't care how your barrels are aligned only that they're warm from a lot of spent powder. I prefer mine one on top of the other, a CZ Mallard 20ga with double triggers. :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.