Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this a few months back. $200, never fired and with the scope from a guy I work with (he needed to make room in his safe). I'v put about 500 rounds through it and like it alot. you can see I put a piece of closed cell foam on the stock because the gun liked to "slap" my cheek but the foam fixed that. I dont really like the scope and will change it out for a red dot soon.

·
Premium Member
20,279 Posts
I have one of those. What kind of scope do you have on it? It's a pretty good rifle for $200, IMO. I've only shot about 200 rounds through mine, but no problems at all so far. :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The scope is a crappy fixed 4 power, I think a Urolux or some off brand like that. When I had it sighted in right (its bumbped out of wack now) I could break Sobe bottles at about 100 yards. But I have decided its not really a long range gun thats why I want a red dot scope on it. Um, I think a south paw might have some trouble, the mag release is on the left side of the gun and cant be moved, and it kinda sticks out a bit too. But you wont know till ya try, maybe find someone you know who has one and will let you put a few rounds through it and see how it feels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.