Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great weekend! Except for the some crazy weather on Thursday, the rest was nice. The targets for both parts of the main event were very well set and pleased everyone. As for the FITASC, just look at the scores to give you an idea about target difficulty. For me, Parcour 4 was the best presentation and very Euro type. I also shot a 21 there, dropping one on each double at each peg. :oops:
The scores are here:
http://www.addieville.com/claystrt.htm

Pictures are here:
http://www.sportingphotosshop.com/

The Lone Canadian,
Henry :wink:

·
Registered
75 Posts
FITASC Difficulty,
140 shooters and only 8 scores above 80, WOW.

GRRRGEAR FITASC

Shooter Par 1 Par 2 Par 3 Par 4 Total

HOA
CH TRACY D NEWELL 19 23 22 21 85

Class M
M1 ANDY DUFFY 21 21 19 23 84
THEO RIBBS 20 23 21 20 84
ZACHARY KIENBAUM 20 23 20 21 84
WENDELL CHERRY 17 21 21 23 82
JOHN CARBONE 20 20 19 22 81
TODD SIMMONS 19 21 19 22 81
RUSSELL TAGLIARENI 18 24 17 21 80

·
Registered
8 Posts
So far this was the best shoot of the year, as good or better then this years Masters Cup, which is saying quite a lot.

All gauge sporting and FITASC courses were challenging and enjoyable. In particular, Sunday's main event course. What a fun course to shoot, everything was hittable, but technical and interesting. One of the better 100 bird courses I have shot in many years.

If you have never attended this shoot or have been to Addieville Farms, you are really missing out on a great time at one of the country's premier sporting facilities. Easily, the best run and most beautiful shooting and hunting facility in all of New England.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I shot the Lobster and the FITASC was very, very difficult! the birds were long, edgy and always doing something other than what you thought in the break zone. The guys who posted the high scores are really some fantastic shots!!!

Sunday's main was incredible! I have never missed so many birds and walked away wondering "How the hell did that happen"????? They say its a battle between the shooter and the target setter...well, my hat is off to you because you kicked my butt without using distance or just plain stupid targets.

Great targets!

Locked On

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I regret that I was only able to attend the prelim Friday, but I also shot the very challenging 5 stand. Addieville did a great job of setting targets, keeping the stations moving and providing an excellent tourmnament experience. The weather was amazing too.

Next year I'm in for the whole shebang!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I was only able to shoot the main event this year due to a conflict with a family event but it was just awesome. The targets were really wonderful, especially on Sunday. Next year I hope to shoot the prelim and FITASC too. Everyone was talking about the quality of the targets all weekend. It was a fabulous shoot!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts