Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I didn't know they awarded prizes for theft. From Pittsburgh hey? I guess I'll have to watch my pockets close if I ever visit.

Oh and BTW you spelled it wrong. Should be stealers, not steelers.

Sho†gun Minis†®

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
shotgun minster said:
I didn't know they awarded prizes for theft. From Pittsburgh hey? I guess I'll have to watch my pockets close if I ever visit.

Sho†gun Minis†®
HHhwaat?! :lol: Dude, you wouldn't be the sharpest knife in a drawer full of hammers. ................Congrad's to all you Steelers fans! They're an honest team, and they deserve it. Packer fan. {P^

·
Registered
468 Posts
cg said:
shotgun minster said:

Sho†gun Minis†®
HHhwaat?! :lol: Dude, you wouldn't be the sharpest knife in a drawer full of hammers. ................Congrad's to all you Steelers fans! They're an honest team, and they deserve it. Packer fan. {P^
The Seahawks didn't have a chance. It was all over before the game started. The "People" in charge already had decided on the Game. But it was a good show...

·
Registered
66 Posts
shotgun minster said:

Sho†gun Minis†®
steel as in metal like there defense's nickname the "steel" curtain

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
cg said:
shotgun minster said:

Sho†gun Minis†®
When it comes to sports I'm damn proud of that fact. i choose not to occupy my time with worrying over who won some fictional play. To those who sit in front of a tv for hours wtaching sports or other forms of mindless entertainment which accomplishes nothing I have three words; GET A LIFE...
Does sports put food on my table no. Des it cuase me to learn anything other then poor sportman'sship and how to get by with raping women? No. So tell me why I should watse my time. I'm not saying this is true of all sport's junkies but for some reason everyone that I have seen is just a leech off society. Sports are not real deal with it. I have more important things to care about. How about we start with a job. I was in wrestling is Elemetary. I quit after one season. Why/ Because I saw no point to it. What lasting good ever came from grwon men childishly fighting over a damn ball. Sure someone might win the superbowl. But 10 even 5 years from now no one is going to care anyway so why should I waste my time watching it?

·
Registered
317 Posts
hahaha
shotgun minister is off his meds

Go Steelers!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I was mad, myself. Apparently, so was one of my instructors. Got to my 8am class this morning and no professor. His TA told us he was "sick." Or hung over.

·
Registered
66 Posts
When it comes to sports I'm damn proud of that fact. i choose not to occupy my time with worrying over who won some fictional play. To those who sit in front of a tv for hours wtaching sports or other forms of mindless entertainment which accomplishes nothing I have three words; GET A LIFE...
Does sports put food on my table no. Des it cuase me to learn anything other then poor sportman'sship and how to get by with raping women? No. So tell me why I should watse my time. I'm not saying this is true of all sport's junkies but for some reason everyone that I have seen is just a leech off society. Sports are not real deal with it. I have more important things to care about. How about we start with a job. I was in wrestling is Elemetary. I quit after one season. Why/ Because I saw no point to it. What lasting good ever came from grwon men childishly fighting over a damn ball. Sure someone might win the superbowl. But 10 even 5 years from now no one is going to care anyway so why should I waste my time watching it?[/quote]

:cry: i'm mindless :lol:

·
Registered
284 Posts
It makes me laugh how people are saying that the Steelers Stole the game. "If if if if..." If Seattle's team had scored more points they'd have won the game. Yes the officiating was bad, it's been bad all year. Neither team put on a stellar performance, the Steelers got the breaks and the Seahawks didn't. The Steelers made the big plays when it counted, the Seahawks didn't.
Yes, I sat in front of the TV for 4 hours and watched the game. If that means I don't have a life, oh well.

PS-Go Redskins!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
It's true all the smack-talking, show-boating, bling-wearing money whores have really messed up the NFL. But the Steelers didn't get there by doing that, or some decision from above. They earned it fair and square I think........Hey I'm a Packer fan, you think I never *****ed about a bad call? :lol: That's just sports. I saw just as many bad calls in pee-wee last year as I ever did in the NFL. The Seahawks had their chances just like anyone else. They didn't make it happen.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Automag88 said:
I agree, they played awesome tonight!
Who are you agreeing with, and which game were you watching???

In my opinion, both teams and officiating was pretty pitiful. I watched the whole game, but not too intently. I live in Washington, but have never been a Seahawk fan. I did want them to win though.

But, Steelers didn't have a first down until when???? Seahawks couldn't score a touchdown in the first quarter with the field possesion they had???? Seahawks kicker kicks the ball through the endzone, how many times????

The clock management of the Seahawks at the end of the first half and at the end of the game has to take the cake though. I have seen high school teams do a better job.

Anyway, here is my bottom line. Not that anyone cares. Seahawks can't blame the refs, they lost it on their own. Steelers didn't play well enough to win the game, they played well enough not to lose.

If all that wasn't bad enough, the comercials stunk!!!!!

And yes, I hope shotgun minster gets his meds soon. :D

SM Quote "What lasting good ever came from grwon men childishly fighting over a damn ball." Nothing, but what lasting good can come from grown men shooting flying clay disks???? None, but fun anyway.

·
Registered
163 Posts
cascadedad said:
Automag88 said:
I agree, they played awesome tonight!
Who are you agreeing with, and which game were you watching???
Well the thread is called "How About Those World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers..!!!" maybe you could put that together? maybe not

You don't think the Steelers played that great tonight? Willie Parker set a new Super Bowl record for a 75 yard rush to score. And that reverse pass from Antwaan Randle El to Hines Ward for the last Pittsburgh touchdown? It was smooth

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.