Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
Hello BGH228,Mine dove season was fairly decent. It seemed like the numbers were up a little bit from last year here in north Texas. Oddly enough I saw the greatest number of dove on the very last day of the season. It was shortly after a cold spell, so I can only guess that it was dove that had migrated down from the northern states. I haven't deer hunted in years. I need to find deer that aren't bothered by cigarette smoke, don't wake up till noon and are able to call my cell phone to let me know when they will be feeding <grin>.Like they say " A bad day hunting is still better than a good day at work".Jay GentryShotgunworld.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
I haven't gotten to do anything this year yet with my Mossberg. Turkey season is coming in April here in Missouri. I'm going to be shooting my Mossberg 500 20 *****. Number 4's and 5's with a Full choke. I don't have a Turkey or Extra Full choke. A Full will do. So, until April, I'm twiddling my fingers a waiting. I may take it this weekend and pattern it just to exercise the ole trigger finger. Take care. NAHC MemberBASS MemberJuniusblk_pwdr86"You can take the boy away from the country, but you can't take the country away from the boy!"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.