Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my sporting clays travels, I have found few people that shoot the Benelli shotgun. Are there any Benelli shooters out there? If the answer is yes, what model do you shoot? I shoot the Benelli Legacy for competition.SlowgunThe Executive

·
Premium Member
2,667 Posts
M1 super 90 ducks and turkeys too

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I shoot a Beretta 391 bored 12 *****. This gun definitely has less felt recoil than a Benelli. Much less.However, this past summer I had the chance to shoot a Montefeltro 20 ***** Benelli alongside a Beretta 303 20 *****, and I thought the Benelli had slightly less recoil.These are, of course, only perceptions. However, I would consider a 20 ***** short recoil gun like a Benelli over a Beretta just for the ease of cleaning the gun.Why the differences? Who does the 20 ***** Benelli seem to recoil less than the gas gun, but just the opposite in 12 *****?

G

·
Although I shoot a BERETTA 390 GOLD SPORT, for my sons first shotgun I bought him a montifeltro 12ga, because of the realibilty, and ease of maintenance.RON KONTOWSKYDEANS GUNSHOP IIGUNSMITHING DIV.

·
Registered
30 Posts
You didn't include the Benelli Sport, which if I was an auto shooter I would surely consider. Was this an oversight or is there something about this model that makes it undesireable? Just curious...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.