Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
See where you're from Plano, I am there as well. Do you frequent any other duckin sites, like the Refuge or SDH?

Do you hunt private or public? Got on a lease last year as I couldn't take much more of the public yahoos.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Anonymous said:
I am just looking for a good place to shoot clays. Any ideas? I have a launcher.
There are designated areas in the National Forest for quote "sighting in your rifle prior to the season" but I don't know what they would do if the caught you shooting clays on one of them.

The thing to do would be to stop by a ranger station and ask. Chances are they would allow it if you ask.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello everyone, I,m new on the site and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Garrett, I live just outside Austin in Leander Tx. I do a lot of my hunting on the various public lands in Texas. I hunt dove in Central Texas and deer in East Texas on public land. I will have to agree that there are still some nice public places to hunt if your willing to put in the time to find them and have good friends to hunt them with.

G

·
Howdy-
I am gonna be a freshman at Texas A&M next year and plan to hunt a lot of public land. If ya'll know of any land near the College Station area that doesn't have a million hunters on it I would love to hear from ya. Give me a ring anyways and I would be happy to talk with ya about any type of hunting or trapping.
Thanks for everything,
Nick
[email protected]

·
Registered
101 Posts
Howdy Nick, I'm Chris...I go to A&M kingsville...nice to know I'm not the only college guy who is into this stuff...what's your major?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.