Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can offer best trap shotgun all hand made TURKISH walnut wood brand new over and under with ejector upgrade wood red sight in front of the barrel can shoot magnum also.If you need somethings like this adjustable over and under HUGLU feel free contact with me.
thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
CZMark said:
How many viruses do you think your computer might get by clicking in his website?
None, he is just a Turkish business man who doesn't "speaka da Angleesh" well, trying to make a living. (Don't know if he has an English version, but I could not read the Turkish on his web site.)

And not realizing that he will pi$$ folks off, advertising, other than in the classifieds.

And I had one of these trap guns. Really not that bad a gun, for the money. I just didn't shoot it well. I have had that same problem with a Perazzi as well. And a BT99 Plus also. As a matter of fact, I liked the HUGLU better than either of those particular individual model guns.

Clyde
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,099 Posts
One of the shooters that squads with us at the IA state shoot is a young state trooper....we call him the highway dickhead. 2 years ago he purchased a Huglu trap O/U and shot it some all summer. At the state shoot the rib broke loose, where he had to borrow a gun and send it back to Turkey for repairs. It only took 8 months to get his barrel back. Then the distributer had to send him replacement firing pins. He was lucky to have it back for last years state shoot.

Some of us may complain about timely Beretta or Browning factory repairs, but they set a good standard compared to Huglu. The trap models seem to fail under every 5000 rounds.

Maltzie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oletymer said:
What a deal. A turkish made trap gun. I will pass thank you.
Do you have any TRAP shotguns?
If you have TRAP shotgun i am ready compete with you.
My perfect HUGLU adjustable TRAP shotgun

What do you know about Turkish shotguns?
THanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CZMark said:
How many viruses do you think your computer might get by clicking in his website?
YOU have some problem in your mind probablly.
who has a pc they have some prodect the virus program.Or you dont have any idea about the COMPUTER or PC.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jugchoke said:
CZMark said:
How many viruses do you think your computer might get by clicking in his website?
None, he is just a Turkish business man who doesn't "speaka da Angleesh" well, trying to make a living. (Don't know if he has an English version, but I could not read the Turkish on his web site.)

And not realizing that he will pi$$ folks off, advertising, other than in the classifieds.

And I had one of these trap guns. Really not that bad a gun, for the money. I just didn't shoot it well. I have had that same problem with a Perazzi as well. And a BT99 Plus also. As a matter of fact, I liked the HUGLU better than either of those particular individual model guns.

Clyde
Thanks,People has to be change because I write in here About what we sell in TURKEY and how becautiful and nice shotguns.HUGLU small village and all people works and make some parts of shotguns.HUGLU hand made shotguns just i want to tell everyone...
Thanks AGAIN
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maltzahn said:
One of the shooters that squads with us at the IA state shoot is a young state trooper....we call him the highway dickhead. 2 years ago he purchased a Huglu trap O/U and shot it some all summer. At the state shoot the rib broke loose, where he had to borrow a gun and send it back to Turkey for repairs. It only took 8 months to get his barrel back. Then the distributer had to send him replacement firing pins. He was lucky to have it back for last years state shoot.

Some of us may complain about timely Beretta or Browning factory repairs, but they set a good standard compared to Huglu. The trap models seem to fail under every 5000 rounds.

Maltzie
Sorry about what happened your friend shotgun.What one thing his problem he didnt buy the right store he bought should be 2 hand store.Who has big delaer in HUGLU.They will easy change or fix HUGLU production without anyproblem and any fee.Please if you or your friend next time need help for HUGLU production i can support.
THANKS,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,166 Posts
maltzahn said:
One of the shooters that squads with us at the IA state shoot is a young state trooper....we call him the highway dickhead. Maltzie
I'll bet you didn't call him that to his face....just on the internet, right?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,305 Posts
adalim said:
YOU have some problem in your mind probablly.
who has a pc they have some prodect the virus program.Or you dont have any idea about the COMPUTER or PC.
and

adalim said:
Thanks,People has to be change because I write in here About what we sell in TURKEY and how becautiful and nice shotguns.HUGLU small village and all people works and make some parts of shotguns.HUGLU hand made shotguns just i want to tell everyone...
Thanks AGAIN
With regard to the first post, adalim, you still don't get it. Nobody wants you here, nobody wants your posts here, and nobody wants your guns here. The ONLY appropriate place for such advertisement is in the CLASSIFIEDS forum, and nowhere else.

With regard also to your first post, personal attacks are not tolerated on this site. Grow up.

With regard to your second post, you seem to have missed the boat on that one as well. The poster you are quoting hardly had the intent to praise your POS Turkish guns. What he did say is what the rest of us have been trying to point out to you and that is that all you are doing by posting your smut in our forums is pi ss ing people off.

Go away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MRPOWER said:
adalim said:
YOU have some problem in your mind probablly.
who has a pc they have some prodect the virus program.Or you dont have any idea about the COMPUTER or PC.
and

adalim said:
Thanks,People has to be change because I write in here About what we sell in TURKEY and how becautiful and nice shotguns.HUGLU small village and all people works and make some parts of shotguns.HUGLU hand made shotguns just i want to tell everyone...
Thanks AGAIN
With regard to the first post, adalim, you still don't get it. Nobody wants you here, nobody wants your posts here, and nobody wants your guns here. The ONLY appropriate place for such advertisement is in the CLASSIFIEDS forum, and nowhere else.

With regard also to your first post, personal attacks are not tolerated on this site. Grow up.

With regard to your second post, you seem to have missed the boat on that one as well. The poster you are quoting hardly had the intent to praise your POS Turkish guns. What he did say is what the rest of us have been trying to point out to you and that is that all you are doing by posting your smut in our forums is pi ss ing people off.

Go away.
If you dont like it why still reading my email and my friend emails
GO AWAY ......................
Are u have problem with TURKISH shotguns are u jealous it...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,305 Posts
Let's get a couple of things straight.

First, I'm not reading your emails or anyone else's, other than my own, of course.

Second, you're not understanding anything that is being said to you on this forum or this board for that matter. THIS IS NOT A COMMERCIAL FORUM. We don't want your ads here. If you would like to post them in the "Classifieds" section, knock yourself out.

Third, you are right that I don't like what you are doing. However, it's part of my responsibilities here to not go away. If I had the authority to do so, you'd already be banned from posting. As is, all I can do is encourage you to conform to both the rules and the decorum of this board and respect other posters' rights to not be disturbed by your hocking shysterisms.

Fourth, I have nothing against Turkey, or Turkish guns. If you want to give me one, I'd be happy to clean it, oil it and put it away in my collection.

Fifth, jealous? Me? Are you kidding? Actually, I'm laughing so hard right now that you think that that I'm having a hard time typing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,099 Posts
code5...actually we do call him "dick-head" to his face. He is our friend and can take the heat. We also expect him to get us home if we were drinkin' and drivin', or pass on a speeding ticket. Small midwest town mentality. In Kalifornia it would be regarded as the "good 'ol boys club". I would expect, Y'alls have it there too.

Maltzie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
jugchoke said:
And I had one of these trap guns. Really not that bad a gun, for the money. I just didn't shoot it well. I have had that same problem with a Perazzi as well. And a BT99 Plus also. As a matter of fact, I liked the HUGLU better than either of those particular individual model guns.
Clyde
Just a little update, or more explanation:

As I said, I didn't shoot the above gun that well, so I parted with it within a few weeks. (Not long enough to note any long term wear or durability.) The Perazzi, a TM1, I tried for about 6 months before selling it. The BT99 Plus, I picked up new on a Friday PM and put it in the paper on the following Mon. AM! I considered it a POS, big time! I traded it straight across for two regular BT99's that were great guns! I also once owned a 870 TC, I think it was, trap model, something less than 3 weeks. (Only that long because I had bought it from a friend and was slightly embarrassed to be putting it up for sale so quick!)

I am now working on the Rem. 90T HPAR that I just bought and had to completely rebuild, after less than 75 shots, when it broke! (No, I don't think the guy that I bought it from really thought it was going to be that short lived.) Now I am finding that I don't shoot it well, either! Still working on that problem. Sort of like the BT99 Plus in adjustment, just won't fit me in stock configuration, (rib wise), but much more solid built than the Plus. (That damned thing was going to ruin the recoil absorber, it was binding so, when set for me!) For the moment, I am working on modifying the rib of the 90T to be more adjustable, before going the custom rib route. I think I just might be successful yet! Worst that can happen is having to go to the $500 custom rib application, after all.

Boy, Maltzie, it really does a job on a clay, when centered! Has the stock .0038 choke constriction, which BTW, is not a jug choke! Just a nice long tapered, parallel at the muzzle, standard type.

I think it will be a # 9 shot, gun from the 16 yard line! Or spreader loads!

Clyde
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top