Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everybody, just bought a huglu/armsco 201a 28ga sxs...
love it so far, but would like to know what anyone else thinks about these shotguns and what loads they prefer for hunting and shooting sports. Im shooting Estate shotgun shells now, and these have done very well on dove. just looking for different points of view...............thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Armsco is no longer importing Huglu's, but DeHaan is, there website is www.dhshotguns.com, I think either of their SxS's is a great choice no matter what the gauge, personally, I will be getting one of the SO's in 16 gauge with 26" barrels.

G

·
Armsco is STILL importing Huglus. All these Dehaan supporters (and Mark is a nice guy) are spreading false info. Technically, Mark CANNOT call his guns Huglu as Armsco has the exclusive right to that name in the USA.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine is an Armsco, I looked at DeHaans, and actually liked them better, had I not had to order it, I probably would have bought one of Marks. I really doesnt matter to me who imports them as long as somebody does. So far I think its a great shotgun. I would still like info on others views on the 28ga and the shells they are using.
Thanks for the responces.

·
Registered
17,956 Posts
My 28 ga is a Browning Reproduction of a Model 12. I shoot mainly handloads of 3/4 oz shot at 1200 fps. I just bought a box on the NEW Winchester 1 oz loads to give a try this fall for pheasant, if I get so lucky as to actually see one again! Maybe I should get a Turk myself??

BP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts