Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the setting:
im at the range and i see some guy shooting an fn herstal slp. so i ask him if he likes it, after shooting the **** (no pun intended) for about 5 minutes he lets me try it.

now if any of you know me i always have something wise *** to say. even if its the best gun in the world ill still find a way to make a crack at it...for example i was in a gun shop once and i said "can i see that fancy pants rifle" and the worker there said "which one" and i said "the guinea one" (i was looking at the beretta storm rifle)

so now im thinkng to myself "if only i had a viking helmut to shoot this gun with" (being from finland, general area of vikings we dont have to get all historical accurate just go with the joke)

i step up take 3 shots and put it down. i shake the guys hand and say thanks.
he looked at me funny...so i explained how shooting this gun and not being able to take it home with me is
almost like having the girl of your dreams open her mouth and put it 1" away from your junk...its just not fair.

sick gun. if you have the cash. i reccomend it.
you can tell me "3 shots mean nothing, what if it gets all jammed up after a while"
valid argument.
but most people buy guns not even shooting the thing. so to me 3 shots is better than no shots.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
They tell me sickness is contagious.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know they made their stuff here but i misread what was stated about the company.

i read how some guy from finland used that gun to assassinate a russian governor general or someone like that.

belgium...not finland...my bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.