Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a Lee Load-All 1 & 1/8 oz. Shot bushings and a .163 or .171 powder bushings that they don't need? I bought a used reloader... (you can guess the rest of the story).

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I had looked at their sight an hadn't seen the bushings except in the whole set. I'll go ahead an order them, I appreciate the help.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Beware ordering these bushings directly from Lee! I once ordered like 6 powder and shot bushings (I could order them as individual parts) but later learned that had I ordered the whole set from the Cabelas catalog it would have been cheaper! See what you can get from Cabelas before going direct to Lee. Good luck!

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I already ordered them.

·
Registered
88 Posts
https://factorysales.com/ <--- these guys sell pretty much any part for any Lee reloading equipment, and they have good prices. The only problem is that their shipping tends to be on the high side. I ordered a spare top for my Load All II so that I could drill a hole in it to make draining the Load All easier. The part was $2.00 and the shipping was $12.00 (for a plastic piece about the size and weight of a plastic drinking cup). I'm not sure if they do flat rate shipping and if I would have stocked up on a few parts if it would have been the same shipping price or what.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.