Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new walnut stocked 20ga cynergy sporting w/32's is on it's way. :H Now the exact 12ga version I have won't be lonely. :D

If you haven't seen the 08 catalog yet I'd suggest a looks see. I only got a glance at my dealers copy. No Christmas book can compare to the bliss found on them pages. Browning has been doing some additions and subtractions. All of which is going to cost us more, but I think some of these things are mind blowing enough for us not to care. I can't wait to see an X-bolt in person. Talk about cool looks and features. A full line of Cynergy Feathers 12ga - .410 models. A Cynergy 20ga 28" barrel feather is just 5lbs! I might have one in the rack before bird season next year.

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
Good luck with your new Cynergy.
I'm Looking a the 20ga also but can't deside if I should get a Cynergy Sporting 20ga 30" or the 525 Sporting 20ga 30". It's going to be a hard choice.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kraiza said:
Good luck with your new Cynergy.
I'm Looking a the 20ga also but can't decide if I should get a Cynergy Sporting 20ga 30" or the 525 Sporting 20ga 30". It's going to be a hard choice.
The new 625 or a new XS prestige would be a much harder choice.

You already have 2x Cynergy's yourself correct? Why change a good thing? They are both nice, but Cynergy all the way for me. I do however still have a soft spot for Citori Lightnings.

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
You already have 2x Cynergy's yourself correct? Why change a good thing? They are both nice, but Cynergy all the way for me. I do however still have a soft spot for Citori Lightnings.[/quote]

I have 2 Cynergy 12ga. But I want a 20ga O/U for hunting and sporting Clays. Also it would be nice to have a 20 O/U.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kraiza said:
I have 2 Cynergy 12ga. But I want a 20ga O/U for hunting and sporting Clays. Also it would be nice to have a 20 O/U.
Me to, but I think I'll have to buy 2x. This 32" sporter and an Featherlite 20ga in the new year...

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cowpoke said:
01lariat said:
If you haven't seen the 08 catalog yet I'd suggest a looks see. I only got a glance at my dealers copy.
Did you happen to see if the 525 sporting grade 1's are in the 08 catalog?
You know I glanced through it rather quickly. I did see 525's, but I'm thinking they were field models and the 625 took over as the top dog sporter. Don't quote me on that.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can't remember them all. I spoted some cynergy models dropped, I'm buying one of them. 525s are giving way to the new 625, but I remember 525 field models were still in the book. Lots of silvers, few golds. Like I said I only glanced briefly...

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I held it. Me likes! It is like having a forbidden affair. She is even more sexy. Totally worth every penny I'll have to pay to get it home. It is lighter, more balanced, and should be a fantastic addition...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hey Chris! You sound as giddy as I remember being when I first got my CG Summit. I want to know how that first round goes (or went at this point). I've always wanted either a 525 or Cynergy in the 20/32 setup, but I got under the Guerini spell and had to have it. I chickened out and got the 12/32 because it is the 'normal' thing to shoot. I'm tired of my shoulder being sore 'til Tuesday every week! :) So give me all the details, please, how did she do????

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I hit a snag in bringing it home. I bought this collector item that I can make a large profit on and I have some rock solid offers, but when I got it the electronics were inop. So I got to have it fixed. I have the parts, but I'm a tad shaky I fear I might wreck the part. I contacted a few techs in the country I know of that I'd trust fixing the thing, but none have replied yet. {F* I need my Cynergy as of yesterday!

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kraiza said:
Yes I know what you are saying. I was at the dealer for 3 hr's today and the Cynergy 20ga Sporting called me and said buy me now.
Could you imagine the 28ga sitting there also? OMG I'd be so overwhelmed I wouldn't know what to do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.