Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as I love the sport of hunting, I have never understood why certain states allow certain firearms? OK, for instance, in Tennessee during black powder season, you can use a muzzleloader, archery, or a centerfire rifle, but will not allow you to use a single shot shotgun. Tennessee is not the only state that does this either. To me, it seems like using a muzzleloader, and a single shot shotgun would be the same thing, only the muzzleloader is a little more time to load. The only thing I really hunt with is a shotgun. I am looking at getting a muzleloader soon, but this has always baffled me, and I can't figure why states do this. It would be great if you could use Archery, Muzzleloader, centerfire rifles, and single shots during black powder season. I have never got a straight answer on it, so maybe you guys can help me understand why states do this?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.