Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awesome game if you are an Illini fan. Illinois ran all over OSU. #1 goes down. Ron Zook has really turned this team around. Glad to see it as I'm a U of I grad Class of '78 and '79.

Scott

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I just love to see OS get their asses whipped. I *Think* that my Gamecocks are fixin' to have Gator for dinner, but it ain't over yet.

BT

·
Registered
757 Posts
txgolfer45 said:
Illinois ran all over OSU. Scott
OSU must not be having a good year... they got knocked down my KU last night.... KU is now 10-0. The end of the world must be nigh...

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Fireman354 said:
txgolfer45 said:
Illinois ran all over OSU. Scott
OSU must not be having a good year... they got knocked down my KU last night.... KU is now 10-0. The end of the world must be nigh...
Wrong OSU, but yes, both OSU's got their pants whipped off. One of the best football weekends yet this season. :twisted:

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Beginner Trap said:
I just love to see OS get their asses whipped. I *Think* that my Gamecocks are fixin' to have Gator for dinner, but it ain't over yet.

BT
Florida Gators-51 / South Carolina Gamecocks-31
Give Spurrier another year or two and he'll have the team ready.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
They were looking so good at the beginning of the season, and then something happened. They lost to LSU at LSU by only 8 points, beat Georgia at Georgia, and then beat the #8 team in the nation, Kentucky. After that, they lose to Vanderbilt at home, Tennessee and Arkansas, and then Florida at home. At the beginning of the season, I was hoping for 10-2, With losses being LSU and Arkansas, but now we'll have to beat Clemson to be 7-5 :cry:

BT

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama and Florida have all played a couple of games dazed and confused. Kentucky was playing over their head and in retrospect don't look that good. South Carolina has had flashes of brilliance but aren't consistent against the better teams. IMO, LSU is the class of the SEC this year.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I'm still hanging on to the hope of the Cowboys somehow beating the Partriots when they go to the Super Bowl. :lol:

BT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts