Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tell, Maser is back with a new name. Pato. I am sure most of you figured it out already though. It will be a matter of time before he starts with his inflammitory posts and gets this user name banned.

Doesn't Pato mean Duck in Spanish?

Doug Gordon

·
Registered
10 Posts
Maser is back? wow i didnt know :wink: :D :lol:

lol nah i have been reborn and lost all my troll instincts and will only post when i have something to contribute to this site :wink: i tested the limits of this site and now i know what i can and cant do so i have learned my lesson

btw yea pato does mean duck in spanish and is my little brothers nickname

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
i noticed a post this morning with the same spelling we're all used to, and i knew immediately who it was... i think most other people noticed as well.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
chips said:
i noticed a post this morning with the same spelling we're all used to, and i knew immediately who it was... i think most other people noticed as well.
It has been duly noted, he has had that username over at PW for sometime. no secrect among the admins and mods. he is being watched.

Mike.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Pato said:
Maser is back? wow i didnt know :wink: :D :lol:

lol nah i have been reborn and lost all my troll instincts and will only post when i have something to contribute to this site :wink: i tested the limits of this site and now i know what i can and cant do so i have learned my lesson
If you have truly done that, you will be welcome here. Here, as in real life, how you conduct yourself matters.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Well Pato, we don't go fo the childish games. I told you you are done here. And I meant it. You had your second chance and your third chance. It's OVER, done, no mas, comprende?

·
Registered
1 Posts
MarlandS said:
Well Pato, we don't go fo the childish games. I told you you are done here. And I meant it. You had your second chance and your third chance. It's OVER, done, no mas, comprende?
i dont think its childish at all it takes alot of guts to admit your wrong and thats not childish in anyway

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Zapruder said:
MarlandS said:
i dont think its childish at all it takes alot of guts to admit your wrong and thats not childish in anyway
then maser/pato will be content and add to other boards he visits from lessons learned here. an admin made a call---end of story :roll:

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Zapruder said:
MarlandS said:
Go Away Maser!

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Zapruder said:
No one asked your opinion.

·
Registered
804 Posts
No one asked your opinion.[/quote]

I agree Good work MarylandS
He (jackass) has nothing to contribute period and has never contributed anything but distractions to the good people of this board.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
If he was really turning over a new leaf, we'd never be able to find his new ID this quickly.

Of course, learning to spell and punctuate properly would also help his disguise. :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
redbeard said:
If he was really turning over a new leaf, we'd never be able to find his new ID this quickly.

Of course, learning to spell and punctuate properly would also help his disguise. :lol: :lol:
no doubt. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts