Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Mayo,
Where is this club located? I live in Indiana, not familiar with that club, but may know someone. What type of Browning are you thinking of buying? Gun clubs in general can put a lot of wear on a gun real quick.
Jim

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jim they are located in Fortville, IN. Trying to find a used browning 425 for sporting clays. I'm sure it will be a gun with alot of rounds fired, but these guns will last forever if you take care of them. Gun is supposed to grade at 90% or better. :roll:
Any info you could provide would help. Thanks, greg.

·
Registered
33 Posts
That is where I started shooting. They are businessmen but they are fair. I would have zero reservations about making a purchase from them. I bought my first shotgun there and turned around and traded it on my second shotgun. They were fair and since I was such a pup they could have really screwed me if they wanted too. I got them to toss in a free membership and they may do the same for you. Membership gets you discounted prices.
I have three shotguns now and I only started in April of this year.

They also have a website with gun prices on it indianagunclub.com

They have a great selection of shotguns and the best part is you take any used gun off the shelf and take it for a test drive on the field if you wish, so go put some shells through the gun.

I am always looking fro someone to shoot with, if you want go just send me an pm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.