Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,328 Posts
Interesting! :!: :shock: I couldn't tell if he was hitting any of the targets. In fact, I couldn't even SEE the targets...... but it definitely looks like something I would like to try.

Indoors, there would be a bit more noise, but you wouldn't have to worry about bad backgrounds or sun in the eyes problems like you have at some ranges.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I think he's actually shooting their pseudo-sporting clays course.

It's called Müller Schießzentrum Ulm GmbH or MSZU and there are a number of cool videos on youtube, plus a number of threads that talk about it over the last year or two.

Here is their English language page (which still has a lot of German) http://www.mszu.de/wurfscheibenhalle
Here is their presentation video:

BTW, the prices: 8€ ($11) + 10€ ($14) per round

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ulysses said:
Indoors, there would be a bit more noise, but you wouldn't have to worry about bad backgrounds or sun in the eyes problems like you have at some ranges.
Haha the shots echoed for a longgg time there, was awesome! Cool video, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
the idea was floated around here in the states in the 80's as a way to deal with sound and reclaiming shot. it was also an idea to save those with guns in crowded areas from having to travel to the boondocks only to get bug bitten in order to enjoy the sport. it has always remained a smart way to keep the sport contained....and it was just a a matter of time before someone else re-thought it had the resourses to do it. good for them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.