Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,
The "I Love My..." section of the Shotgunworld Forums is intended to be a place for those with a fondness or avid interest, in a particular brand, to discuss them. These forums should be thought of as 'clubs' modeled after the many car clubs in the U.S.
Continuous bashing of these brands will not be welcome nor tolerated.

· Administrator
23,808 Posts
shotgunworld said:
All,
The "I Love My..." section of the Shotgunworld Forums is intended to be a place for those with a fondness or avid interest, in a particular brand, to discuss them. These forums should be thought of as 'clubs' modeled after the many car clubs in the U.S.
Continuous bashing of these brands will not be welcome nor tolerated.
What if you love the brand, but are having difficulty with a particular model at the time? I do love my Guerini and am certainly not having trouble with mine

· Registered
3,397 Posts
Qdog002 said:
WOW! a 12 year old thread comes to life for a pat on the back.
Well, IMHO, though 12 years old, it`s something that needed to be restated. Can`t and wouldn`t speak for everyone, but I`d hazard a guess that most on the board don`t object to a reasoned discussion of perceived advantages of one brand of gun over another. Lot of difference between that and calling a given brand " a piece of s...". Once again, it`s often not what you say so much as how you say it. One of the great truisms in life :) .

· Registered
1,097 Posts
I would go further, the "Opinions" forum is where the bashers should be not the "I Love My" forum. Them showing up on this forum is like telling someone their puppy is ugly. MAJ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.