Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an investarms 20 ***** single shot, I don't know the model, choke, or anything else about it except the serial number. I am trying to find out more about the year and value of this shotgun. Any help on this or where to go to find out exact year and model is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Here is a 12 ga at auction, with an opening bid requirement of $99, but no bids yet after 5 days - 2 days to go. http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displ ... INCH%20MAG

If your 20 ga looks like that, I can tell you more about the history of that design, although I can't tell you anything about the manufacturer. To make a long story short, it is a modification of an old Beretta desgn. I bought a good used 20 ga Beretta like that a few weeks ago for $106 plus shipping.

The year of manufacture is indicated by a code stamped on the frame or the underside of the barrel. You can probably see it (and a lot of other marks) with the gun folded as far as it will go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.