Shotgun Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
New member from Wichita...I've been shooting Sporting Clays at Lynbrook and Flint Hills and enjoying it...I am not a competition shooter but enjoy the outdoors and the challenge of sporting clays...I travel for business but when in ICT, I'm always looking for a shooting partner....I'm a member at Lynbrook and have a key in order to shoot on the off days when Jess et al are not there...nice low intensity way to work on singles or doubles....let me know if you're interested...

· Registered
12,831 Posts
Welcome aboard. If you are ever in Johnson County check out Powder Creek in Lenexa

· Registered
107 Posts
I can agree with the suggestion to go to Powder Creek. I have gone there since I was a youngster going with my dad to shoot trap(then it was 7&10gun club). These days I stop by when in the area and really like the five stand especially with the new voice activated system so you can shoot by yourself and don't have to find someone to pull targets for you.
The past couple years they have had the vintage skeet shoot where we do it the old way with low gun and delayed release targets. Restricted to pump action guns and side by sides to keep with what was in use when skeet was started.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.