Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to try this :

When i´m trainning, i wear my peltors tactical 6 hearing protection ( electronics) because between stages i always have a little chat with my trainning partner but when i want to shoot totally focus i wear my peltors shotgunner.

Is it bad?

Is an idea that i have, because i have problems to keep in focus
and i want to try something new, perhaps works ..... or is it a very bad idea ?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Part of your focus problem may have something to do with chatting with your training partner, between posts. :wink: I would wear the best protection that you have, try to keep yourself focused, by minimizing chatter on the line. I say this only because you mention a focus problem, not to criticise.

When I shoot practise with fellows I know, we often joke around a bit on the line, and I know that our scores suffer, but then we are just having fun, not in training, or competition.

If I go to the line with other shooters, who I don't know, I stay quiet until the shootings over, out of respect for them. This may be their important practise time. It also gives me a chance to get focused. :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi ,

Maybe the problem was there, and you have reason, i have to quit the chat and jokes and be serious at my training and try to stay in focus all the time. i will try that, but i don´t joke with another shooters aside because you are well is out of respect for them.

Thanks for your advise. :D

12GA guy said:
Part of your focus problem may have something to do with chatting with your training partner, between posts. :wink: I would wear the best protection that you have, try to keep yourself focused, by minimizing chatter on the line. I say this only because you mention a focus problem, not to criticise.

When I shoot practise with fellows I know, we often joke around a bit on the line, and I know that our scores suffer, but then we are just having fun, not in training, or competition.

If I go to the line with other shooters, who I don't know, I stay quiet until the shootings over, out of respect for them. This may be their important practise time. It also gives me a chance to get focused. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
I agree with 12GA, its fun to joke at practice but when its time to compete u should be serious and focused. Focus has alot to do with ur scores.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts