Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THEIR WEBSITE IS BACK UP! ORDER FORM IS ONLINE AND GUNS SHIPPED IN MARCH 2008!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
729 Posts
No its not!! i just tried it and its the same old UNDER CONSTRUCTION screen that we have been seeing for months

·
Registered
538 Posts
If you're still getting the "Under Construction" page, refresh your browser. I must say I was becoming skeptical, but this is very promising. Hopefully, they'll produce a new NID!

- PJ

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just registered and must say... the site looks great! Some interactivity with photo posting, and a fluted shotgun barrel.... nice. Wonder what the link is with Alaska and Mexico? Tactical and Apparel under construction. Easy to get around the site. Congratulations, and good luck!

·
Registered
729 Posts
I know what you mean about the 16ga! I have a 12ga 37 that is in great shape and was thinking about getting a 16 instead of a 12. I want it for pheasant hunting and not to start a war i dont like 20ga and never have unless its for grouse. Just my .02

·
Registered
502 Posts
It works for me. Looks like a fine gun. I really dont need any more pump guns, necessarily. Have multiple Ithacas already, plus my 870 workhorses. BUT I really like the looks of the Deerslayer III........

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Yippee!!!

Seeing as I have already arranged for a new Ohio made 20 gauge Model 37, I was quite pleased to see they are selling 20 gauge fully rifled barrels. I definitely need one of those too! It looks like the new Ithaca Gun Company has made a long overdue upgrade to the open sights on the Deerslayer barrels. The open sights were my only complaint on the Deerslayers that were being sold from the early 70's and on.

I have a sneaking suspicion Ithaca Gun Co. will not be letting any grass grow under their feet in getting the 16 gauge M37 out. I would guess that will probably happen in the next 12-18 months. Please let me stress I have NO INSIDE INFORMATION on this, it's just my S.W.A.G., scientific wild a$$ guess!

It's a good feeling knowing Ithaca Gun is back in the game, and producing a HIGH QUALITY AMERICAN MADE shotgun. Dang, I can't wait for that 20 gauge now. I really do think when people experience FIRST HAND just how slick these actions are, the wonderful trigger, and the gorgeous fit, finish and wood these new Ithaca 37s have, many will rekindle their love affair with Ithaca pump action shotguns. I know I surely have. I have four very nice Browning O/Us that haven't been getting much use this past year, because I am having too much fun shooting the Ithaca pumps on skeet, trap, and sporting clays.

There's a lot to be said about living a second childhood in one's fifties.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Grousen said:
Yippee!!!

Seeing as I have already arranged for a new Ohio made 20 gauge Model 37, I was quite pleased to see they are selling 20 gauge fully rifled barrels. I definitely need one of those too! It looks like the new Ithaca Gun Company has made a long overdue upgrade to the open sights on the Deerslayer barrels. The open sights were my only complaint on the Deerslayers that were being sold from the early 70's and on.

I have a sneaking suspicion Ithaca Gun Co. will not be letting any grass grow under their feet in getting the 16 gauge M37 out. I would guess that will probably happen in the next 12-18 months. Please let me stress I have NO INSIDE INFORMATION on this, it's just my S.W.A.G., scientific wild a$$ guess!

It's a good feeling knowing Ithaca Gun is back in the game, and producing a HIGH QUALITY AMERICAN MADE shotgun. Dang, I can't wait for that 20 gauge now. I really do think when people experience FIRST HAND just how slick these actions are, the wonderful trigger, and the gorgeous fit, finish and wood these new Ithaca 37s have, many will rekindle their love affair with Ithaca pump action shotguns. I know I surely have. I have four very nice Browning O/Us that haven't been getting much use this past year, because I am having too much fun shooting the Ithaca pumps on skeet, trap, and sporting clays.

There's a lot to be said about living a second childhood in one's fifties.
Hear, hear, Grousen...what you said!

I want a new 30" barrel with screw-in chokes for my '72 12 gauge M37. I was just about to pull the trigger and send my original 30" full choke barrel to Briley to see if they could fit it with their thinwall chokes.

I'm going to wait now to get a barrel from Sanduskey

Steve

P.S: I'm also living my second childhood in my fifties.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I was able to log onto the site looks good. I own a Ithaca M 37 R Deluxe 12ga SN# 371538126. I tried to sent a E-mail asking for date of mfg. The site will not allow me to send a E-mail. So mabye it's not operating at 100% yet.

·
Registered
729 Posts
The guys here can help with date of Birth for your gun. There are some GREAT guys here on the board. very helpfull and they know what they are talking about

1 - 20 of 28 Posts