Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
122 Posts
Join the Army and become an MP, they will be happy to issue you a nice beater Mossberg 590 to chase prisoners with.

There are of course age limitations, if you have been an LEO for a while you might try the USCG Reserve, as they are activley soliciting LE personnel for the reserves. On the other hand if you have some time invested in a prnson fund, you might consider that time invested.
None of the Armed Forces will give you a commission (or a warrant) just based on LE experience, but sometimes combination of several factors will do it, experience, education, etc..
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.