Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i am starting to grow tired of my profession, and am interested in a job where i can spend time with firearms, and i am sure many people here probably use firearms at work or have at least worked in a firearm based environment. im not looking for a job where i sell firearms but maybe fix them and preferably train with them and use them. ive considered gunsmithing and hunting guide (im working on my pilots license) maybe LEO what is required to become an officer. do officers get issued firearms or use their own. anyways bit of a mid life crisis and want to shift more into a renaissance man path than an engineer-flight-gun geek. or somehow turn engineer-flight-gun geek into a profession. i guess im kind of rambling but any neat suggestions?

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
excellent guys, haha some good ones in there. Ill have to do some research and see if any oportunities present themselves. thanks
alex

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.