Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody heard of him hes a relly good friend of mine and im just wondring how good he is only time ive seen him shoot is at my house just messin around. so has anybody seen him shoot??

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
I have had the privilege of shooting w/ Joey on a number of occasions.He is one of the top young talents in the USA.

I was there when he shot 50/50 on FITASC at the Zone 6 championships and only took 50 shots(he NEVER had to shoot twice at a single).

I have also shot w/him at the Browning Briley and other shoots.You can always expect him to put up a good score.

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Cantshoot; I have been squadded with Joey and shot around him a bunch. If he is your friend get him to teach you to shoot, he is only one of the best junior shooters on the planet.

RTA48

Hell for that matter, he's probably one of the best 50 shooters of any age on the planet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i never relly relized how good e was we were out messing around and he gave me some good pointers he says hes gona get me good he gave me 4 cases of shells today and says he wants em shot up so i said no prob
rta48 whats your name il ask him bout you just tryin to get to know some people

1 - 8 of 8 Posts