Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
Many
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Won a GB auction for a Citori CX a little less than a week ago and just picked her up a short while ago. Will put some rounds through it when the weather clears and will assess whether to send it off to Troy for an AC but most likely will either way. The scratch on the stock was there on the pics from the auction, gives it character, at least that is what I am going with lol.

Textile Sleeve Grey Wood Bag
Wood Tints and shades Pattern Carbon Musical instrument accessory
Brown Musical instrument Textile String instrument Bag
String instrument Musical instrument String instrument Wood Music

· Registered
Many
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Been nursing a shoulder strain/muscle pull for a couple of weeks and is why I hadn't taken her out until today. Shoulder is still sore but okay enough to put a round of trap through it. Found out that buying one isn't like buying Keds where they make run faster and jump higher lol. I only hit about 50% and still trying to figure out the spatial alignment/distance on the bird in relation the rib. It's all my shoulder will take for today but will continue to work on it. Fortunately the Gun Club is under ten minutes from my house so putting in a round or two is very doable. There are a lot of clay sport trainers and aficionados at the club and a good friend and former client has a doppler radar that will show within less than an inch of where your shot is going in relation to the bird. I will following up with him as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts