Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently taken possession of a double barrel shotgun with both "Keystone" and "The Interchangeable" on it. It has the appearance of being older than me, maybe twice my age or older. Has anyone out there heard of such a beast. It looks to be fireable, once I get the stock fixed which is broken into, but still in tack. Any response will be appreciated. :!:

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
here's a collection of notes I have on it.... the name "The International" is it was a trade name used by E.C.Meacham on shotguns. S.J.D. & Co., 'The International' was made by Simonis, Janssen & Dumoulin. Simonis, Janssen & Dumoulin were Belgium gun makers from 1884 to 1905.
This has come up before and from what we have been able to tell the actual name of the gun is The Interchangeable That is always on one side and on the other is Rodgers Machine Gun,Keystone, and Pritzlaff Quality to name the one's I've come across. I've also come across two possible manufacturers The interchangable Model of 1901 was made by Simonis, Janssen & Dumoulin who were Belgium gun makers from 1884 to 1905. Values are noyt high, $100 to $300. (the favorite) And Neumann Freres who was located in Liege Belgium circa 1863 - 1924

1 - 2 of 2 Posts