Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone own or shot one of the new Kimber shotguns? I have a Kimber 1911 and it is a quality piece so I figured the shotguns would be too. Out of my price range at this point, but I was just curious.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I went to a shop and they actually had one of these. Next to it was a sign that read "1 of only 30 imported to the U.S." I guess with that few around it won't be surprising if no one has used one yet. Looked nice and felt good too. $4325 was the price tag.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've not seen an augusta in person or handled it, but I'd like to. I'll second the praise for Kimber 1911's. My Gold Match II came better out of the box than most Colts after a thousand bucks of work. They are seriously that good.

Do you know if the company they have making these guns in Italy, uses the same CNC Machining processes that Kimber uses to manufacture the pistols? If so, it'll likely be a quality piece. At least on a par with the rifles, which are darn good!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No idea. I think that receiver is a "boss" receiver, whatever that means. (excuse my ignorance please) It was a nice gun though.

G

·
PMS in N.C. has one in 32", price was $4,200. The gun had nice looking wood and balanced well. It wasn't a demo so I couldn't shoot it. Looked very much like a Perazzi.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts