Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 20 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope, dont hunt anything other than birds. I'm just not into it. And to be totally honest this is my first season hunting them too!
Now you can see why I'm wondering whats the best way to clean um.

I was thinking of something small like pocket knife size. I should get alot of practice cleaning birds at this pheasant hunt in Oct.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was just saying ewwww for effect really. When it comes down to actually doing it I'm sure I'll just get it over with. After all there can't be that much in a small bird.
I think I'll just use my swiss army knife.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jlptexashunter, I'm (and my GSP of course) going to the annual Pelee island pheasant hunt at the end of oct where they release 25000 birds over 3 weeks. You have a 10 bird limit.
Hunting should be good .
Pelee island is in the middle of Lake eerie at the west end of the lake. Be a bit far to drive for you I'd think.

:)

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There are some yes. I dont know numbers but I dont think its terribly high. There is a program going on to reintroduce wild birds in Ontario at the moment. I just wish they were releasing 25000 wild birds at a time instead of only 18 or so.

1 - 6 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.