Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can Knoxx sell the SpecOps in the United Kingdom? Do they sell direct to customers there or do they have a distributor?

Anyone know? Thanks

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I wouldn't think there would be much of a market for tactical stuff like that.

1) LE only? possibly.
2) pump guns never took off in England. they love their break action double barrels.

Don't tell me your gonna move there!?

·
Registered
36 Posts
:shock: NOOO jediagh! don't do it! I have a few online friends from over there and from what they tell me you can't even own a non-functioning REPLICA of a gun anymore. I don't know how true that is but how ever it really is it's worse than we got in it CA. :(

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:lol: :lol: :lol:
No boys and girls I am not going to the UK. I am currenlty selling the SpecOps (Remington Version) that I bought by mistake in Dec on eBay. I recieved a question from someone on eBay saying if I could ship to the UK. I told him now becuase of eBay policies on firearms and their 'stuff' only being sold within the US.

I gave him this website and the knoxx one. He said that he emailed Knoxx but got no reply. So I gave hin the KNoxx phone number to see if a "real person" could help him out. I was left, however, with the "hum.. i want to know.." if it is legal to have such a part in UK.

If it is I might be able to just cancel the ebay listing and sell it to him but I did not want to do anything illegal thus my question on these boards.

My employeer would NOT send me to the UK. Well I guess they could but I would first leave then leave the US! It's looking like it would be Southern IL or IN if it occurs. Things at work have quiet down somewhat but one of the guys at work already got his marching orders for FL. Lucky him!!! I'm not sure I would move to FL myself (might get blow away by the hurricanes) :lol: but he is all gun-ho about it.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I say sell it to him. You wouldn't be violating any U.S. laws I don't think. we consider the reciever the real part of the gun, the rest is just pieces parts.

Maybe pistol grips are verboten over there just like high capacity magazines used to be/(are in CA).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts