Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,919 Posts
I have not seen a lower price than that. I spent a few dollars more on my comp stock because I bought it straight from knoxx. I later found out about a SGW discount..but oh well.

my point is that when you buy direct from the manufacturer, you kind of get an insurance policy against hassles later if you need to return/exchange it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
421 Posts
islandtactical.com is same price but free shipping, just got one two weeks ago. Unreal recoil reduction.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice, I know that just might be the lowest price to be found. BUt has anyone else seen them cheaper? :)

How much of a discount does shotgunworld give us at knoxx?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,874 Posts
I was told 5%. Even so, it isn't nearly as low as this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
267 Posts
Larry from Knoxx know ans CaCrusi in these fourms has advised of 5% plus free shipping. Those of us in CA must still pay the CA tax.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
421 Posts
I actually called Knoxx prior to buying with the intention of ordering and they recommended islandtactical. Knoxx has to sell at or near MSRP or else they would undercut their distributers. Again.....fantastic product. Island was very fast and friendly. UPDATE>>> Just informed islandtactical is no longer free shipping.......must have been for Christmas???
Sorry about the bad info.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
woody870 said:
I actually called Knoxx prior to buying with the intention of ordering and they recommended islandtactical. Knoxx has to sell at or near MSRP or else they would undercut their distributers. Again.....fantastic product. Island was very fast and friendly. UPDATE>>> Just informed islandtactical is no longer free shipping.......must have been for Christmas???
Sorry about the bad info.......
There is still free shipping, but there is tax that comes out to be $8.00 making it a total of almost $120.00, wasnt such a great deal after all :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,874 Posts
Just ordered mine from isalandtactical.com. No tax, no shipping, total was $110.46.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
soonerpgh said:
Just ordered mine from isalandtactical.com. No tax, no shipping, total was $110.46.
I tried ordering mine from islandtactical.com last night and after I wrote all my info the total was with tax no shpping, it came to almost $120.00 why did I get charged tax? are you in a no sales tax state?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
I dunno about that. You can try www.leedway.com, and send an email; or their number is 1-800-leedway. I don't remember if the website lists them or not, but since I live nearby I don't check the site much. :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tommycat said:
I dunno about that. You can try www.leedway.com, and send an email; or their number is 1-800-leedway. I don't remember if the website lists them or not, but since I live nearby I don't check the site much. :D :D
Thanks I wrote them an email :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
421 Posts
Just checked again and still no shipping..........I know if you're in the same state there would be tax, but that's not the case. I don't know. I do know that the stock is worth double what they charge.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
woody870 said:
Just checked again and still no shipping..........I know if you're in the same state there would be tax, but that's not the case. I don't know. I do know that the stock is worth double what they charge.
Where are you looking man cause im looking at there site right now and this is copy and pasted right from there page >> " KNOXX SpecOps Stock, Remington 870 - Free Shipping"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
421 Posts
I see the same thing ..... I mean free shipping. Yesterday, someone called my attention to the fact there was no free shipping and sure enough it seemed there was a shipping charge. Now today when I checked, it says free shipping. Who knows? Did you order it yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
woody870 said:
I see the same thing ..... I mean free shipping. Yesterday, someone called my attention to the fact there was no free shipping and sure enough it seemed there was a shipping charge. Now today when I checked, it says free shipping. Who knows? Did you order it yet?
LOL no not yet, im still trying to find the best deal. I thought that islandtactical was pretty cheap but after I filled out all my visa info and what not I glanced at the total and there was a tax making it $120. Ive seen them go for $120 all day long on ebay and different sites. Im going to wait for a reply from the people up in Tacoma and see what they have to say about their prices and if it isnt anything great im gonna say screw it and go ahead and snab one up at islandtactical, im in no hurry so thats why im researching so much to find a good price on it. Ive read a lot of good reviews on it and also think it looks great on the 870 not to mention the highly reduced recoil it offers. I also want to get that knoxx rubber grip sleeve for it, that sounds like a nice cheap add on..
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top