Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new Kolar Max Lite Sporting owner. As I understand it, changing the front hanger primarily affects the lower barrel. Approximately how much does each hanger change move the POI of the lower barrel at 40 yards?

Thanks

· Registered
87 Posts
I'm a new Kolar Max Lite Sporting owner. As I understand it, changing the front hanger primarily affects the lower barrel. Approximately how much does each hanger change move the POI of the lower barrel at 40 yards?
I would recommend calling Kolar to get the best answer. With that said, Target Shotguns has this on their website regarding barrel hangers.
Target Shotguns said:
Changes POI at 30 yds by 2 inches when down in number from the hanger currently on your barrels.

Example: if your gun currently has a #4 hanger, change to a #3 if you want your bottom barrel to shoot 2 inches higher at 30 yards. Change to a #5 if you want the bottom barrel to shoot 2" lower at 30 yards.

· Registered
77 Posts
Changing the hanger only changes the point of impact (POI) of the lower barrel on the Kolar.
The general idea is to set the comb height (and adjustable rib if you have one) so the upper barrel is at the right height on the pattern board, then change the hanger if the lower barrel's POI needs to change.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.