Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since there are no dealers up here in WY Camfour is sending a 2067 to a local dealer in CO for me to check out (and hopefully buy). I do not hear much about the 20 gauges and was curious about your opinions on them. Also has anybody dealt with the warranty shop? I will be able to check it out this Saturday and make my decision, got a quote for $799, with 3 chokes. Does this sound reasonable for this latest shipment of 2067's?
I have never seen one out here in WY, so I am quite curious to look it over.....Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks-Doug

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Very few guys on SGW have needed work. A couple of guys had intertia trigger adjustments and were very pleased with service and turnaround times from Batchelders.

The 20 gauges just got here this year. I haven't seen them. I think that price is a good price, but a lot of us have been spoiled with buying the 12s at $600, so that unfortunately establishes a level, when in fact I think these guns are still bargains at $800.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the tips, anybody have any experience with the new batch of 2067's? It is enroute now, should be able to look at it next week sometime when I can find the time to go down to CO. Hope it feels good & fits me okay!
Doug

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got a 2067 several months ago. We worked for a year trying to track down the importer and why they weren't importing more of these fine firearms. Camfor started importing them and now the 2067 is showing up more and, I think, will continue to be seen more yet. I moved from C class into B class with punches I got by tying for 1st place in small bore 20ga. at a tournament in Miss. I was shooting my Lanber 2067. Best buy for the money on the market. Just my 2 cents worth.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JFYI, I still have this shotgun, have moved up to Alaska & use it on grouse once in awhile. It is a good shooter, points great, feels great! Still stiff when I break it open, but better stiff than sloppy & loose! I would highly recommend this shotgun, it is a good value.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.