Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(This is most important) I was wondering if anybody know where I can try out this gun in Wisconsin?

Also what are your opinions on this gun?

Where should I buy this gun?

What other gun best compares to it? Like is there a gun that I tried out that would be almost the same?

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
The best place to get this gun is cdnn investments out of texas $569.99 for a 2097. I bought a 2087 through them and it was a smooth deal.I also live in Wisconsin and there is nobody that carries them that I know of.

·
Registered
354 Posts
You're not going to find too many dealers in the States. These guns are popular in Britain as an entry-level gun, but you don't see them very often over here.

I was looking at them for a while, but gave up when I determined you really couldn't get parts or service in the US. You might be able to find a local 'smith who's willing to do "mechanical" type things to it, but there are no service centers, etc.

That said, if I had to have an O/U and simply could not lay out more money then this would probably be my choice. It's got a good reputation in England.

FWIW, I ended up with a Winchester Supreme Select Sporting, which cost me about $1100. Once the money was spent I never looked back at the difference in price.

-- Sam

·
Registered
354 Posts
sackyy said:
FYI, lanber service center in the usa is Bachelders in Michigan and they do stock parts if needed.There is also a five year factory warrenty on them.
Hmm... Wish I knew that when I was looking at them. Thanks for the info. They seem to be pretty good guns for the money.

-- Sam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.