Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, I've read some things here and there, and the local store has them for a few hundred $ cheaper than usual, PLUS the 100 off rebate, so I was going to pick one up, but now I wonder if I should hold off for the new model.

and someone mentioned the sx3????

·
Banned
2,771 Posts
So you would rather pay full price for a new shotgun instead of a discounted price for a new shotgun?

I try to buy my cars by picking up an unsold new one from the outgoing model year. Even if the replacement is a totally new design, I still want the $ in my pocket.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
deadapair said:
So you would rather pay full price for a new shotgun instead of a discounted price for a new shotgun?

I try to buy my cars by picking up an unsold new one from the outgoing model year. Even if the replacement is a totally new design, I still want the $ in my pocket.
I fully agree, but I'm asking if this is true or not, if its not true then I'd just get the gun on sale now.

I'm more curious then anything else.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.