Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
They're about like a H&R single shot......they work, but there are better options. I would at least go with a MEC 600JR. I've got a LEE that I keep set up for 3" mags, but probably wouldn't buy another one.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a Lee load-All .....
Can't complain about the price...
I have a 20 ***** & want to load very light 3/4 ounce shot BUT Lee has no shot bushing for the 3/4 oz.... They start at the 7/8 oz... Guess I will have to modify the 7/8 oz bushing... Bob

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have two of them one in 12 and one in 20. Like MSCOTT says there are better alternatives. However when you just want to sit and load nice a slow they do produce a good clean round. TheMEC Sizemaster is a good one and so is the Pacific 155 I have one of each. Now i just have to get a 410 loader (MEC) and I will be in business. I am not a heavy loader but load I do. it really is relaxing when you are not in a rush.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Gun show this weekend so will buy most of my supplies...
Some view loading at saving money & you do but not that much... You said it right, its the fun & relaxing part that I enjoy... Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.