Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I went looking for an over-under, the ultralight just fit perfect compared to the rest that I tried out, so I made the purchase...

Just curious though... Looking down the gun I do see that there is a little cast off, and was wondering if the cast is adjustable on these things, or maybe a new stock? I beleive its considered to be apart of the 687 family... But I thought I would ask out there if anyone had any ideas...

(Who will be the first to respond... Just shoot right handed!) heh

thanks

tom

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
0deuce0 said:
When I went looking for an over-under, the ultralight just fit perfect compared to the rest that I tried out, so I made the purchase...

Just curious though... Looking down the gun I do see that there is a little cast off, and was wondering if the cast is adjustable on these things, or maybe a new stock? I beleive its considered to be apart of the 687 family... But I thought I would ask out there if anyone had any ideas...

(Who will be the first to respond... Just shoot right handed!) heh

thanks

tom
Have the stock bent to cast on. For a lefty shooter.

Send Mike Orlen, one of the resident gunsmiths, in the gunsmithing forum, a pm or e-mail. He does stock bending at reasonable prices.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.