Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my Beretta DT 11. It is the left hand model with a 32 inch barrel. It has not been shot very much in the last six months due to my shoulder. The gun is unaltered in anyway and is as it was when purchased. Gun is from the Beretta gallery in New York. The gun is in awesome shape. It does have one small nick in the stock which is hard to see because of the dark wood. If interested in a gun I can try to take a better picture with a bright light on it. Included will be the factory case, which is not the blue cheap Beretta case it is the lockable case. $6300 OBO shipped to your FFL.
if any questions please call me at
302-270-2084. Thanks John

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For sale is my Beretta DT 11. It is the left hand model with a 32 inch barrel. It has not been shot very much in the last six months due to my shoulder. The gun is unaltered in anyway and is as it was when purchased. Gun is from the Beretta gallery in New York. The gun is in awesome shape. It does have one small nick in the stock which is hard to see because of the dark wood. If interested in the gun I can try to take a better picture with a bright light on it. Included will be the factory case, which is not the blue cheap Beretta case it is the lockable case. $6300 OBO shipped to your FFL.
if any questions please call me at
302-270-2084. Thanks John

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was informed there is a small crack near the latch on the forearm
I did not see it before I posted
I will lower the price to
6000 obo shipped

Someone informed me after they viewed the pictures I honestly did not see it before I posted thanks John Boor

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gun is no longer for sale due to the crack in the forearm is worse than I thought
I will be looking for a new stock and forearm to put on the gun. Thanks john

1 - 7 of 7 Posts