Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Presently I have a Magnus, great shotgun without a doubt. Even though I'm very happy with it I'm considering the purchase of an Invictus LH Sporting, adjustable comb,32" barrels, changeable chokes and hopefully some nicely figured wood for my 76th Birthday next January. I figure I can't spend it when I'm gone and would enjoy it now. Besides I'm sure the lefty son would love it when I'm gone.
So what dealers do you recommend? Hopefully with a cash pre-order discount. 馃槈

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank all of you for your recommendations. After looking at a number of dealers online it seems I'm looking for a unicorn. It's likely I'll have to backorder one.

Registered
Have you tried calling Woolley Shooting Clinic? They've got a large supply of CGs. I think I heard CG is coming there this coming weekend (December 10 & 11) for a demo day if you want to try before you buy.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have you tried calling Woolley Shooting Clinic? They've got a large supply of CGs. I think I heard CG is coming there this coming weekend (December 10 & 11) for a demo day if you want to try before you buy.
I'd love to do that, unfortunately we're having family visiting from out of state over that weekend. Thank you for the information though.

Registered
I love that your son is lh as well! I am the only lh individual in my family. I have yet to buy a lh shotgun. My o/u purchase coming up is still in the air because I want my son to enjoy it when he gets older. What a tough decision!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I love that your son is lh as well! I am the only lh individual in my family. I have yet to buy a lh shotgun. My o/u purchase coming up is still in the air because I want my son to enjoy it when he gets older. What a tough decision!
Life is too short not to enjoy it I figure. That's a tough call on your part. I suppose one could buy a RH buttstock for it also.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts